Thursday 27 September 2012

gardening info- expansion of snails



Due to the resounding success of my snailery (don't believe it was a success than ask the kids who came to see it over the summer hols ), I have expanded the snailery by this I mean I've got a new state of art more mobile snailery into this you may be able to make out from the photos a new born snail called Briannette who was born to proud parents earlier in the year. Believe me I'm as proud as them as this proves that the snailery actually works,(surely there were no doubters I here you say), well there was a few but thankfully now converts. As I'm writing this, the snails work is coming to an end for this year as soon they will be hibernating and dreaming of helping this gardener make even more compost next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment